Man Utd 3 – 2 Fulham
Here’s what happened in case you missed the game:
1. We’re shit on handling free kicks.
2. Damien Duff scored an opening that silenced the Theatre of Dreams.
3. New boys Robin Van Persie (superb volley) and Shinji Kagawa score on their home debut.
4. That boy Kagawa can pass.
5. Rafael Da Silva add the third goal.
6. Nemanja Vidic score to De Gea’s goal (accidentally, or may we call it own goal).
7. De Gea save our life at least twice.
8. Rooney got a bad bruise on his feet, hope all is well soon. But is it a good chance for Chicharito to show what he can do?
9. Anderson have a horrible mohawk.
10. Nani and Berbatov didn’t even make it to the bench.
11. Ashley Young was flat out bad.
12. I still can’t believe that Van Persie is a United player.
Nervy ending for both sides of fans, but a win is a win.
Come on United!